Practice – Practice – Practice
Ok, I’ve been practicing the new blog post and WordPress plugins for more than a week. Check the biggest post on my website, so far. CLICK HERE
Here are the plugins that I use for the website (Probably not a good idea to share the list with the public, but heck – why not):
|All-in-One WP Migration
|Great Migration tool, and easy to create backups and restore when needed. The free tier is enough for now.
|Who does like spam, no one right?
|Contact Form 7
|Helps to create contact forms.
|Files and folder management
|Some add-ons for Guttenberg Page Builder
|Kadence Blocks – Gutenberg Blocks for Page Builder Features
|Same as above, but with different add-ons
|The best cache plugin. Works only with LiteSpeed Server
|Rank Math SEO
|SEO settings and helper
|ShortPixel Image Optimizer
|Images optimization plugin. One of the best
|Site Kit by Google
|Google plugin to link WordPress and Analytics
|Yet another extension for Guttenberg.
|Affiliate links closer and management.
|Firewall & Security
|WP Mail SMTP
|Settings for e-mail sending
|WPCode – Insert Headers, Footers, and Code Snippets
|Custom snippets for Header, Footer, and In Code
|WPS Hide Login
|Changes login page. Not ideal, but hey – it’s working.
Issues and solutions
- Quite a lot of time-consuming things due to no knowledge of blog post creation. Solution: Practice more, and post more, goal is to create the first 10 blog posts.
- There’s no Ideal All-In-One plugin with blocks. Solution: stick with several for now, and probably buy a premium version to expand the missing functionality for one of the plugins. Still need to test and decide the best option.
- Lack of time and energy.
- Need to learn more about WordPress blocks and how to use them – This will speed up the process. This time I’ve spent almost 6 hours creating one blog post. (Writing, Editing, Images Preparation, Affiliate Programs research, Post Skeleton, and Visual Editing)
- Do not stop. Just sit and do your thing. Remove all destructions from around. No news, no chats, no social media, and all other nonsense that steals attention.
- Do not look back. There’s no way we can change the past, but we can build the future. 😊
Here’s my skill-tracking progress so far:
06:15 AM 10/21/2022