Practice – Practice – Practice
Ok, I’ve been practicing the new blog post and WordPress plugins for more than a week. Check the biggest post on my website, so far. CLICK HERE
Here are the plugins that I use for the website (Probably not a good idea to share the list with the public, but heck – why not):
|All-in-One WP Migration||Great Migration tool, and easy to create backups and restore when needed. The free tier is enough for now.|
|Antispam Bee||Who does like spam, no one right?|
|Contact Form 7||Helps to create contact forms.|
|Folders||Files and folder management|
|GenerateBlocks||Some add-ons for Guttenberg Page Builder|
|Kadence Blocks – Gutenberg Blocks for Page Builder Features||Same as above, but with different add-ons|
|LiteSpeed Cache||The best cache plugin. Works only with LiteSpeed Server|
|Rank Math SEO||SEO settings and helper|
|ShortPixel Image Optimizer||Images optimization plugin. One of the best|
|Site Kit by Google||Google plugin to link WordPress and Analytics|
|Spectra||Yet another extension for Guttenberg.|
|ThirstyAffiliates||Affiliate links closer and management.|
|Wordfence Security||Firewall & Security|
|WP Mail SMTP||Settings for e-mail sending|
|WPCode – Insert Headers, Footers, and Code Snippets||Custom snippets for Header, Footer, and In Code|
|WPS Hide Login||Changes login page. Not ideal, but hey – it’s working.|
Issues and solutions
- Quite a lot of time-consuming things due to no knowledge of blog post creation. Solution: Practice more, and post more, goal is to create the first 10 blog posts.
- There’s no Ideal All-In-One plugin with blocks. Solution: stick with several for now, and probably buy a premium version to expand the missing functionality for one of the plugins. Still need to test and decide the best option.
- Lack of time and energy.
- Need to learn more about WordPress blocks and how to use them – This will speed up the process. This time I’ve spent almost 6 hours creating one blog post. (Writing, Editing, Images Preparation, Affiliate Programs research, Post Skeleton, and Visual Editing)
- Do not stop. Just sit and do your thing. Remove all destructions from around. No news, no chats, no social media, and all other nonsense that steals attention.
- Do not look back. There’s no way we can change the past, but we can build the future. 😊
Here’s my skill-tracking progress so far:
06:15 AM 10/21/2022